Thursday, July 8, 2010

saying goodbye

So today was officially my last full day in Hoima. It was my last day at the school. The last day with the people I have grown to love and care for deeply. And it was rather difficult saying goodbye... more than just bittersweet. The people here have made me feel so loved and appreciated over this last month. When saying goodbye I was getting so choked up, it caught me off guard. I am going to miss the people and friends terribly. They were right when they said that a month is just enough time to fall in love and leave. Well I am finding myself leaving now and realizing that my time here has hardly felt like a month. Each day seemed to dance itself away and now my time in Hoima is over. I hope I can keep it together when I have to part with the family here too... What a blessed time this has been.

No comments:

Post a Comment